2017 Become a Member, Autocross for Free!!
From January 1, 2017 through the end of the 2017 season, new memberships are entitled to one free NCC Autocross points event session!
- Membership signup must be between January 1,2017 and the end of the 2017 NCC Autocross season.
- Once verified with our national office, an email will be sent with redemption details.
- Registration for the NCC Autocross forum is required.
- Free event may only be used for one of the 2017 regular point events. One session only (AM or PM). Schools and Test & Tune events are not
included in this promotion.
For any questions about this promotion email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BMWCCA membership is $48 which is a great deal. BMWCCA members enjoy a multitude of benefits such as discounts on hotel rates and towing services. Plus if you’re a BMW or MINI owner you get the extra benefit of dealer discounts at most MINI/BMW dealers and several local shops in the area.
Signup for BMWCCA membership here:
Don’t forget that we only accept registrations for events through MotorsportReg.com. Setting up an account is free and only take a few minutes to set up!
Not a Member? Join Now!
What are some of the benefits of membership?
Membership in the BMW CCA brings you the monthly Roundel, our colorful, informative 160+ page magazine, many call the world’s best car publication. It features maintenance tips, test results of new products and exciting articles about everything from classic “bimmers” to BMW’s in racing.
You’ll find dozens of ways to enhance your BMW and ensure its lasting value, along with new gadgets, tools, sounds systems and accessories.
Technical Service Advisors provide assistance to members confronted with technical questions.
The Club Library located within the National Office offers a range of BMW related information in a variety of media.
Many BMW dealerships and independent shops offer discounts on parts and service to BMW Car Club members. Consult the Roundel or an NCC BMW CCA board member to determine details.
Your membership entitles you to:
– An exciting, colorful monthly magazine
– Discounts on parts and supplies
– Free classified ads
– Distinctive club decals
– Driving events including schools at internationally renowned race tracks, autocrosses, rallies, tours, and gymkhanas
– Technical information and tips
– Outstanding National Events
What services can I expect from my local chapter?
The NCC BMW CCA publishes the der Bayerische bi-monthly to inform about previous and upcoming events. Our chapter hosts monthly meetings, social, technical, and driving events. The NCC BMW CCA also has a strong relationship with local dealers and independent shops, and, as noted above, can assist you with obtaining discounts on parts and services.
To join the BMW Car Club of America, visit their website at http://www.bmwcca.org or call 800.878.9292.