Below are the guidelines for 2020 trophy qualification:
- All classes are eligible to receive trophies.
- A competitor must attend a minimum of FOUR (out of SIX) points events to qualify.
- If a competitor chooses to attend 4 or more events, his score will be based on his four best results.
- Ten points are awarded for a first place finish, nine points for a second place finish, eight points for a third place finish, etc. or BMW & MINI classes trophies will be awarded to the top three qualifying drivers in each class.
- For Non-BMW/PAX Class trophies will be awarded to the top third of qualifying drivers. Example: 15 qualifying drivers. Trophies awarded to the top 5. (This may be adjusted slightly at the committee’s discretion.)